The EPA has approved nearly 100 certification programs, and provided them all an identical bank of test questions. However,
more of your peers have selected ESCO than any other.
- No setup cost
- Simple preparatory manual
- Free practice exams to help prepare for the exam
- Options in how test is offered (Online or Paper) (English or Spanish)
- Simple enough to conduct as a self-study, yet comprehensive enough to be incorporated into any training program.
- The ESCO EPA preparatory manual is the simplest way to prepare for the Universal exam.
- This 12-page manual contains all of the information on the Universal exam.
- Available in English and Spanish
HVACR educators, ESCO offers a PowerPoint that includes Speaker’s Notes designed to keep the program on track. This presentation is available
to proctors free of charge from the proctor resource center.
Take a Free Practice Exam
Free Practice Exams
To further help prepare for the exam, test takers can visit www.escogroup.org where they can take practice exams free of charge. There is no software to download or install.
Simply click and take practice exams 24 X 7 from any smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
ESCO On-Line is the quickest and simplest way to offer the Section 608 Universal closed book exam.
- No items to pre-purchase or stock
- Instant test results
- Be assured you are giving the latest version of the exam
- Multiple ways to conduct online exams; one to quickly test an individual, another to log in up to 35 people at once
- Online testing is paid for with a purchase order or credit card
ESCO offers a paper testing program to educational institutions, apprenticeship programs, correctional educational programs, HVACR manufacturers, and HVACR wholesalers.
These types of businesses will receive a free proctor kit containing: reusable exam books, answer sheets and postage paid envelopes. The exams are stored securely in
proctor's office until needed. Exams are paid when submitted for grading by including a purchase order, check or credit card. To simplify submitting exams,
ESCO provides postage paid envelopes. Paper test graded within one business day of receipt.
Becoming a Proctor is Easy!
ESCO Institute will setup educational institutions, apprenticeship programs, correctional educational programs, HVACR manufacturers, and HVACR wholesalers free of charge.
Don't fit into one of these categories but still interested in testing? Contact ESCO Institute at 1-800-726-9696 to see how we may be able to accommodate you.
HVACR wholesalers, educators and trainers interested in proctoring exams should email their completed proctor application to email@example.com or fax it to 1-800-546-3726.
Click here to learn more