Reasons to Attend
Professional development is an ongoing process where instructors learn about technological advancements, educational delivery
systems, and critical issues that directly relate to the curriculum they teach.
For HVACR instructors to receive professional development that keeps them appraised of emerging technologies and regulatory
updates necessary to align their program with industry needs, they need continuing education that is created exclusively
for them. The HVAC Excellence National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference offers this and much more.
Instructors can participate knowing that the sessions are conducted by professionals who are involved in many aspects of
the HVACR industry, including: manufacturing, designing, engineering, or teaching.
This conference offers professional development specifically designed for HVACR instructors by HVACR instructors, to meet
the continually changing needs of the HVACR industry.
- Attend knowing that the sessions offered were created with the instructor in mind.
- Immediately feel confident to incorporate concepts from sessions into one’s training program.
- Learn how to incorporate emerging technologies into the classroom.
- Discover new educational delivery systems to connect with Generation Z, as each generational change comes a pedagogical
- Network with peers from across North America to share ideas, gain new skills and become a better instructor.
- Discover innovative approaches to teaching the same curriculum.
- Improve your knowledge of the subject matter required to teach your curriculum.
- Learn new teaching techniques that can improve student outcomes.
- Earn continuing education units that directly relate to the curriculum you teach.
- Take educator credentialing exams specifically designed for HVACR instructors free of charge.
The HVAC Excellence team has worked hard to bring you the industry’s best presenters and speakers. Our speakers will inspire
and motivate you while our slate of over 50 sessions will bring you knowledge and skills you can begin implementing