The Director / Administrator of the school submits this application for which HVAC Excellence programmatic
accreditation is sought, and hereby attests to the following:
1. The school is voluntarily seeking accreditation by HVAC Excellence.
2. School officials have reviewed the Standards of Accreditation and supporting materials.
3. School officials fully accept and support the concept of programmatic accreditation as a voluntary, non-
governmental process of third party validation involving peer review.
4. School officials understand that, in applying for programmatic accreditation, the school;
A. voluntarily submits itself to a periodic review and a reasonable judgment by HVAC as to the program’s
B. has every opportunity, as part of the accrediting process, to present itself in its best light and to re-
spond to any concerns.
C. assumes an obligation to be complete, and accurate in presenting information to, and answering ques-
tions from members of the HVAC Excellence accrediting board.
D. voluntarily accepts responsibility to comply with the Programmatic Accreditation Standards of HVAC
5. A non-member school will not make any promotional use of its application for programmatic accreditation
prior to a grant of accreditation.
1. Has any individual connected with the school been directly or indirectly employed or affiliated with any
school which has lost or been denied accreditation by any accrediting agency during that individual’s period of
employment or affiliation?
□ Yes □ No
If the answer to Item 1 is yes, please attach a statement to this application that details the facts and circum-
stances surrounding the school’s loss or denial of accreditation.
2. Has any individual connected with the school been directly or indirectly employed or affiliated with any
school, which has closed or entered into bankruptcy during that individual’s period of employment or affilia-
tion? □ Yes □ No
If the answer to Item 2 is yes, please attach a statement to this application that details the facts and circum-
stances surrounding the bankruptcy or school closure.
3. Has any adverse final action been taken by any court or administrative body (e.g., federal or state court,
grand jury, U.S. Department of Education, or any state agency) as to any individual connected with the
school, in a civil or criminal proceeding?
Application for HVAC Excellence Programmatic Accreditation
P.O. Box 491
Mt Prospect, IL 60056
Tel 800 394-5268
Fax 800 546-3726